Monday, June 9, 2008

Plastic Tales Review (May)

Playlist and Archive for Monday (6/2/08)

I've been gone for about two months. What have I been up to? Well, two things. I was in Europe for a while, in the UK and attending the Cannes Film Festival. More on that in the days to come. I've also been working on a video webisode series called Polyester Dreams, loosely based on my radio work. More on that to come as well. Also, Arcana Obscura the radio show is no more and I have devoted myself to Plastic Tales exclusively.

In the meantime, the next few posts will be some videos of songs I've played in my blogging absence:

"Dambala," by the voodoo Obeah man, Exuma. The anti-Bob Marley.

"Rene," by the Small Faces. Whoever made this video is my hero.

"Cries from the Midnight Circus, " by the Pretty Things, a song about how they used to eat at diners frequented by prostitutes after they played shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηey! This is my fіrst comment heгe so I ϳust wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your
articlеs. Can yοu suggest any other blogs/websites/fогumѕ that go oveг the same topіcs?
Thank yοu!

Feеl free to surf tο my web blog: megassuert
my web page :: mega